• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  F R E A K S H O W [Arthas]
    I'm every nightmare you've ever had,

I'm your worst dream come true.
    The fact that Arthas is agreeing with him makes the clown tingle with excitement. He nods at what the dapple days, taking in the agreement. "Sylva will have the back of Loess as well, should it ever come to it," He sneers. "Which I'm sure it probably will. So it's settled, then..." As he turns to leave, the other stallion catches him. Modicum Mortem turns his head, peering at him through icy eyes. 

He was giving Mortem the child queen? As a "peace" offering. Part of this didn't sit well with the dark king, but his face does not waver. "She's a fine specimen, Arthas," He murmurs. "I'm surprised you'd give her up. But I'll take her...tell her to meet me in the heart of my kingdom." He finally begins to walk away. "We will do great things, King of Loess." He grins evilly to himself. "Wicked things..." And with that he slithers back into the darkness of the forest. 
    Modicum Mortem

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    F R E A K S H O W [Arthas] - by Modicum Mortem - 04-15-2018, 11:21 AM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Arthas] - by Arthas - 04-15-2018, 11:30 AM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Arthas] - by Arthas - 04-15-2018, 01:33 PM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Arthas] - by Modicum Mortem - 04-15-2018, 07:16 PM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Arthas] - by Arthas - 04-15-2018, 07:26 PM