• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Terms of Agreement; Solace/Hestia/Scorch/Sochi/diplomats
    Scorch raises her eyebrows at Ilma's decision to treat her as a higher authority than Hestia. Damn, though she might have the balls to do that to an actual undeserving leader, she'd never consider doing it to one as dedicated and thorough as Hestia. Without even a thought, the mare allows Hestia to do the speaking, a wry smile climbing her lips at the fire that she spews. Admirable; the queen has a backbone like none other, and Scorch is proud to be her right hand - and nothing more.

Hestia says all she will say, and Scorch finds nothing lacking. Her eyes go briefly to Solace and she dips her head in respect to the monarch, wondering how she'll take Ilma's blatant disregard of Nerine's Queen - but she had been a handful as ambassador back in the day too, so frankly she just sympathizes with Ilma. On that note...

"I get being scared to part, Ilma," She says with a flat conviction, "But rest assured that Tahti is safe here. There are many to watch over her," myself included. Finding this suffice in the wake of all that Hestia had to say on the subject, Scorch receded into the background of the conversation, not one for the catty back-and-forth of estrogen-fueled mares, though she once had been.

When all is said and done however, she is the one to step forward and retrieve the filly from her mother.

--

This is literal trash but Scorch doesn't have much to say. I figure it's time to wrap this thread up anyhow.  Let me know if you'd rather keep going. I left the ending to be interpreted as me closing the thread, or you guys can continue with the knowledge that that's the outcome. I just know that we're all swamped with posts right now, and this one is pretty much done through enough. Lmk
    [Image: scorch2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Terms of Agreement; Solace/Hestia/Scorch/Sochi/diplomats - by Scorch - 04-29-2018, 10:44 PM