• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Was Lightning, Before the Thunder [Loess]
    He watches the group from the tree line, the silent stalker's ears are trained upon Wolfbane, awaiting instructions patiently. He is robed in the darkness the forest canopy offers, though the stark silver of his orbs are visible to anyone paying enough attention. Arthas is the first to truly challenge the fiery stag, and a wicked grin pulls at Covalto's dark maw. Their trophy declines the offer of peaceful surrender and moves forward , his attempt to leave quickly stopped as the ebony male steps forward, placing Klaudius between himself and the three Loessian's behind the earthy male. 

"It would be wise to come with us."
    Klaudius is just barely taller than his own imposing stature, but its not nearly enough to take the warning from his voice. If the lavender man chose to flee , Covalto would be right on his heels, chomping furiously at the bit. 

((Short because I needed to get something up to throw him into the mix ))
    This is my world, this is my way.
     Show me a sign, sweep me away.
    [Image: giant_raven_flying_by_furansu.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Was Lightning, Before the Thunder [Loess] - by Covalto - 06-27-2018, 09:23 PM