• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

giving birth, anyone;
    And in the darkened underpass I thought,
    "Oh Satan, my chance has come at last!"
    She looks at the boys and she sees Covet. An aching burrows deep into her heart as she struggles to stand up. They are ambitious now and are already scrambling to feed. Rhonan reaches her first as Tytos casually bides his time. "Yes, grow strong and learn independence, my sweet boys." She loves them but they also remind her of what she has lost. Something wonderful had sprouted when she never thought it possible. She wouldn't - couldn't - reject her sons out of angst and depression. They are her keepsakes as much as Nayl is. They are her treasures.

She turns her head from one side to the other to carefully watch her sons as they nurse. One is so similar to her in coloring while the other is a darker mix of the passion that made them. A smile touches her lips, but it flickers when the trees and bushes rustle ever so slightly. They whisper to her as threads of her powers creep into the roots of the life around them. Her golden-flecked eyes narrow slightly but are relieved when she sees a sister of the Jungle approach. "Thank you," she replies gently with an airy grin. Exhaustion is painted across her pretty face. She was fortunate to have survived the birth at her age. Her body feels battered and her eyes are momentarily dull when she looks down at the ground. There is joy in her heart, but there is a physical weakness that is beginning to weigh her down.

Myrina sighs, but forces another grin as she hears Scorch.

"I think so, too," a low bout of laughter finds its way to her lips. "I just wish twins had happened before I was this old..." She trails off in thought as she wonders if this will be her spiraling descent. Will this be the beginning of her demise? A breath catches in her throat as Tytos nips her before he shoulders past to look at the two mares watching his mother and brother. "Um. Hi?" He reflects back to what has been said as his orange-gold eyes glance between the strangers. "So, you're my aunt," his inclines toward Scorch before looking at Sunday, "and are you my aunt, too?" He wants answers. Now.

Myrina shakes her head slowly with a barely audible chuckle before her eyes solemnly find her sisters. With her back greatly swayed now and with dirt clinging tightly to her coat, she suddenly feels an inkling that she is no longer beautiful, young, or even a vibrant Amazon any longer.

But then a strange fear gripped me and I just couldn't ask.

Messages In This Thread
    giving birth, anyone; - by Myrina - 07-10-2015, 07:05 PM
    RE: giving birth, anyone; - by Rhonan - 07-13-2015, 04:02 PM
    RE: giving birth, anyone; - by Sunday - 07-14-2015, 08:41 PM
    RE: giving birth, anyone; - by Scorch - 07-17-2015, 09:26 PM
    RE: giving birth, anyone; - by Myrina - 07-20-2015, 01:51 PM
    RE: giving birth, anyone; - by Rhonan - 07-21-2015, 02:40 PM