• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Look for love in every stranger; Bruja pony

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    He's grazing - it's a habit, a need, a revert-to-in-boredom. But he doesn't get too much of a chance. Already, and again, the light on his metallic golden tresses, interwoven in the natural black and silver strands he'd had from birth, catch someone's attention. Although when he looks up - well, surprise!

He has a fake smile ready - but grins fully when she calls out to him. A pinkish figure, with rosy mane standing straight across her neck like a ridiculously overgrown foal, calling him Buttercup. Well, thát's most certainly a first. He supposes it's because of the gleam the streaks in his mane and tail give off - but it's odd, considering he's mostly reddish. But she gives him a good laugh, a true one for once - and so he doesn't mind. "Well, hello Rosy-Daisy. I'm Leilan." he jests in return.

He doesn't care if the feeling she induces so suddenly is fake or real - for once, he's back at his old self, before all the bad that happened to him, poisoned what he used to be. But he doesn't even think about his past any more, with her around.

That can't be a bad thing, can it?
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Margaux]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Look for love in every stranger; Bruja pony - by Leilan - 07-27-2018, 02:36 PM