• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  dancin' in the rain in my best dress, fearless [Leilan]

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    He shakes her head when she says it’s just a stump. ”That makes me partly right.” he deduces, with a confident nonchalance to his voice. He’s more interested in her sleek form than in the tree, but, it’s possible he is interested in everything, everyone female that moves around and is mostly healthy.

He question puts his attention back where it belongs - for now - and he smirks right back at her. ”Well, don’t tell, but I got a neat little trick when I got the gold.” He figures she stands close enough to feel it anyway (or he stands close enough, boldy), so with a conscious thought, he starts to emit an aura of frosty air, as if he’d the source of winter. He’s not touching her now, and is also prety sure she won’t touch him, for it is strong enough to call a small frostbite. Although in summer that’s probably less bad than in winter (is it? Maybe it would get sunburned easily), he still would not recommend it. But she seems smart enough not to. At least, smart enough to not take down trees, just treestumps.

She scoffs at the princessy nickname, and he shrugs. ”Fine, angel Thal it is.” he shrugs a little, looking at her smaller frame before him. ”Do you have a home, little angel? One where you can rest from your affair with the tree stump?”
    "dear crow, your voice is right enough;
    but where are your wits?"
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Thalassa]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: dancin' in the rain in my best dress, fearless [Leilan] - by Leilan - 08-05-2018, 03:28 PM