• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Family Ties
    Kove
    Take Me to the Waters Edge

When light stretched along the tropical paradise and began to bring life to those who called it come, I was already awaiting it's presence.  Lavender eyes turned to the horizon, face outstretch to draw in it's warming embrace, I warp the the faint rays of sunlight to concentrate in a halo about me.  

It was a morning routine I much enjoyed.  Eifa would soon awake, as would mother, and they would be off.  Roaming the main lands, where interactions with others their age were scarce.  I grew bored of the grown ups chatter and often stole my sister away for an adventure.  Eifa wasn't Ketzia, but she was all I had.

These days, her mother seemed happier.  More at ease.  I often wonder what had become of our family on the mainland and vowed one day I would go find them.  Today though, mother had big plans. "Where we going Mother," I ask inquisitively. It was a secret and how I loved surprises.  So I bounded alongside her with anticipation.

We did not visit the western shore.  Unknowing why but I had always found enough to so on the alter side, so I never wandered this far.  It was very similar to the east, white shorelines of sand wrapping around tropical flora.  My curious mind contemplated all the reasons for traveling here today.  In my excitement I gather tendrils of sunlight into a sphere, bouncing it about in a game of "catch it if you can" with Eifa.  I giggle at the girls antics as they prance upon the malleable sands.  "Get it Eifa, you can do it!" I encourage the monotone filly, suspending the sphere slightly to let the filly stretch her wings...

A twinkling of lights catches my attention coming from the waters, and for a moment I believe it is just the sun dancing atop the hyaline waters.  To my surprise a voice calls across the waves, bright as my sun I gather.  I am pleased to see a young face behind the playful words and so I smile happily.  "Hello!  This is Eifa," I look to the child at my side, "and I'm Kove."  The sunlit ball rests at my side now as I introduce ourselves, "Of course!  We are playing ball.  The more the merrier," I respond to her question, giving the sphere a quick bounce.  "Where is she?" I inquire, I am more than happy to help locate the others sibling...

My lavender eyes look to the shimmering filly of my age with curiousity.  She was hued similar colors to my locks, with unusal fins fluttering at her sides.  I wonder if she can fly as Eifa can, "Can you fly with those?"  My curiousity getting the better of my manners...  

@[Kyveli] plus others.  Phone post as work so sorry for errors!

Messages In This Thread
    Family Ties - by Mosrael - 08-24-2018, 09:24 AM
    RE: Family Ties - by Kyveli - 08-26-2018, 06:08 AM
    RE: Family Ties - by Kove - 08-26-2018, 08:56 AM
    RE: Family Ties - by Kypria - 08-26-2018, 04:19 PM
    RE: Family Ties - by Eifa - 08-28-2018, 02:43 PM
    RE: Family Ties - by Kylin - 08-28-2018, 03:08 PM
    RE: Family Ties - by Kyveli - 09-12-2018, 10:33 AM