• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  and in my dreams i've kissed your lips a thousand times // Wolfbane
    Kagerus
    { and in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times }

He stops me, and I oblige him. I certainly wouldn't have to; the sharpened prongs atop my skull speak to that; but he's not lost my respect yet. I hold his aze evenly as he barks at me, rough and male and passionate. Loess has a good leader. I'll give them that much.

"If you feel comfortable targeting a sanctuary, then this has nothing to do with our neutrality. We protect our refugees. That doesn't translate to inaction." There's a glint in my eye, but I hold my tongue from lashing emotionally. I take a deep inhale when he turns his gaze away, trying to steady my heart as it hammers in my chest; patience.

A grumble returns me to the situation at hand, and I perk my ears to hear him considering the ceasefire. "Both steals and challenges, unless they are without consequence. I won't deny our subjects' the opportunity to practice." A sigh pulls from deep within my lungs, and I look away. "Ideally, Wolfbane, the ceasefire would be indefinite. Peace in Beqanna is a piss pot but it's what we want - it's what Hyaline wants." I look back to him. "And in exchange for peace between our nations, on top of returning Lepis, we will not join our allies in any offensive maneuver against you."

"I can't speak to the refugees of our land, but our members would be but observers. What say you, Wolfbane?"

@[Wolfbane] not sure if this makes sense but let me know!
    *basically, even if loess goes to war against all of hyaline's allies, hyaline will still not do anything. like extra peace lol.
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    RE: and in my dreams i've kissed your lips a thousand times // Wolfbane - by Kagerus - 09-05-2018, 08:15 PM