• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Keep on Walking; Fiasko
    fiasko
    God he smells so right. He feels so right. But is she making a mistake? Is she misunderstanding? And yet, when she pulls away, she almost gets a sense of confusion from Jason. Almost as if she’s hurt him.

Is this real? Maybe, just maybe it is …

She asks if he’s upset her, and her heart almost breaks. “NO, no … it’s nothing like that …” She leans in to the touch of his lips. “I just …” Her head drops, struggling to find the words. How can she even put what she’s feeling into words? “Why … why me?”

Yes, why her? There are so many other mares out there, far prettier and more impressive than she. Mares that are more confident … less damaged …

Even though he calls her beautiful, she is not. She might have been, if not for her mother. But as it is …

Half of her face is a ruined mess - scarred and pink and ugly. Destroyed. The only reason she sits on the Gates throne is because, besides Mast, there was not one else to do so.

Jason on the other hand is handsome, caring and kind. And powerful. He could have anyone - anyone! She’s already seen one mare (Voudou) trying to vie for his affection. And yet, he’s interested in her? Is he? Or is she just imagining it?

“Why me?”

i'm still waiting for the world to end

Messages In This Thread
    Keep on Walking; Fiasko - by Jason - 06-05-2015, 05:06 PM
    RE: Keep on Walking; Fiasko - by Fiasko - 06-07-2015, 02:11 PM
    RE: Keep on Walking; Fiasko - by Jason - 06-14-2015, 11:05 AM
    RE: Keep on Walking; Fiasko - by Fiasko - 06-16-2015, 05:22 PM
    RE: Keep on Walking; Fiasko - by Jason - 06-20-2015, 10:42 AM
    RE: Keep on Walking; Fiasko - by Fiasko - 06-24-2015, 12:50 PM
    RE: Keep on Walking; Fiasko - by Jason - 06-27-2015, 08:04 AM
    RE: Keep on Walking; Fiasko - by Fiasko - 07-10-2015, 12:36 PM
    RE: Keep on Walking; Fiasko - by Jason - 07-15-2015, 11:12 AM