• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i stole my piece of sun; any
    He'd only found one other horse so far besides his mom, and he knew for absolute certain she, or any of them, did not look like this one. And some how he was completely at ease with that, almost welcomed it. He felt so different, and so he felt like he sort of fit in here, with this girl that doesn't look like him or Mommy.

"Hullo," he said softly, braving the sunlight and for once in his life making the first move. He did best in shadows, hiding and watching and stayig quiet. He tried not to show how utterly terrified he was.

His black coat soaked up the sun without visible proof, the white of his markings glowing from the radiating light. Faded, blue eyes stared at her in an open kindness - it was the only way he knew thus far. His mommy was very gentle and loving.

"Do you live here?"

His attempts at conversation were poor, and he didn't know much at all about the world he lived in. But he was trying. And not hiding. And that was new, and sort of thrilling, and absolutely scary. His feet were a little too close together, his head tilted to peek at her with innocent interest.

"I like your feet. They're my favorite. Or well, paws maybe are, but I like yours too." He blushed in embarrassment, and fell quiet. He'd never spoken so much to anyone but Mommy before.

Messages In This Thread
    i stole my piece of sun; any - by Lichen - 08-21-2018, 01:20 PM
    RE: i stole my piece of sun; any - by Cimmerian - 09-08-2018, 08:02 PM
    RE: i stole my piece of sun; any - by Lichen - 09-23-2018, 08:43 PM
    RE: i stole my piece of sun; any - by Xero - 10-03-2018, 07:37 PM
    RE: i stole my piece of sun; any - by Cimmerian - 10-06-2018, 08:26 PM