• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

So what if I am crazy? - Arthas

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    The grey stallion is near, when he calls. He can smell his... friendly enemy, best-hated-wannabe-friend. Their relationship is hard to describe. They behaved like old friends, but would have rivaled over mares, recruits, and whatnot. They’d probably never actually fight, but with words and actions they’ll always try to be better than the other. Arthas was now king. Well, if he had his way, he would marry a certain queen, but since she was a fickle thing (he loved that, but he wouldn’t even admit it to her) he better not tell anyone lest she changed her mind. Or if she stepped down, that was also a possibility of course. Because ruling did suck no matter how one put it. Always be present, always be on guard, always maintain a friendly face and recruit new members or make alliances.

That doesn’t mean he has no other things to present to the grey andalusian though - himself most of all. While Arthas has been busying himself with petty things like ruling a kingdom and taking power (again, he had a suspiciously easy way of getting it), Leilan had undergone some changes in a more physical way.

He flashes an overly toothy grin as his icy blue eyes settle on the grey acid-producer, moving just a little forward to greet him. There’s the B-word again, but he’s just gonna let that slide off his scales like rain today. It can’t bother him when no one else is present. ”Admittedly, you of course. I wanna see your new kingdom. Was it as easy to acquire as the last one?” An empty throne, well, it was perhaps not as easy as being given it freely, but not nearly as hard as having to challenge someone for it or acquire enough horses to vote the old leader out. Still. He just had to come poking around and tease. As usual. ”Brennen said he won’t hold you accountable for the past, but there’s still monsters in here isn’t there? Or have you cast them out?” In fact, speaking of such, he’s half a monster himself now. Or at least capable of matching them in a fight no doubt.
    HTML by Vanilla Custard, picture by x-celebri-x on deviantart

@[Arthas]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-17-2018, 05:47 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-17-2018, 06:39 PM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-18-2018, 04:41 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-18-2018, 08:01 PM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-20-2018, 11:14 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-24-2018, 08:13 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-25-2018, 12:19 PM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-25-2018, 07:24 PM