• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I can be your heartache, you can be my shame
    Oh Father fuckin’ Christmas.

Her voice is all sugary-sweet and like sticky, the sounds drawing out and dragging fingernails down his spine. He pulls back, face drippinnnng disgust. “Oh my god don’t. Gross. Nope. Noooope. Baaack it on up, crazy, I’m so not feelin’ it.” Ugggghhhhh she kisses his shoulder and he jumps back like she fuckin’ bit him, lashing out and snapping his teeth at her. “What the fuck, get off me! No. No, no, no, no, fuck no, there will be no kissing me, crazy. None. Fuck off.”

Ugh, he can feel it like, crawlin’ across his skin, so fuckin’ nasty, like she kissed cooties onto his skin and they’re crawlin’ up his neck. He twitches his skin, shuddering and trying to shake it off. “God, are you like contagious or something? Ugh, go away, you little freak. Back the fuck off, don’ nobody want you here.” Uggggh seriously though, what the actual fuck? His skin’s for real crawling with it, like there’s a fuckin’ bug or some shit.

He shakes his head again, getting so into it that he drops his head and shakes all the way down through his wings to his tail, ruffling his feathers and stretching his wings out and resettling them against his back. Bleurgh. Better, for like five whole seconds he can’t feel it. But then right in his goddamn ear, this creepy-ass little tickle that makes him jerk back, shakes his head again, snorts and stomps and drops his head to rub his ear against his leg. Fuckin’ nothing. “What the shit, quit it!”

Dammit, and then on his fucking withers again! He turns to chomp whatever the fuck it is, trying to bite down and smash the damn bug or whatever--oh Christ, and it’s a teeny, tiny goddamn pony. He narrows his eyes and still tries to bite the little fucker. Holy shit, there’s two of them.

Kill him. Please.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I can be your heartache, you can be my shame - by Seethe - 09-22-2018, 09:12 PM