• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Can You Handle This Much Merry? ||Merry||

His eyes fell to her coat again, he couldn't help it. He was pretty sure she was changing. Green to pink again, he thought. Yeah. Yeah she was definitely pink. And his eyes darted back to her face with a blush of his own, promptly ignoring that she was no longer the color she seemed to want to be.

It was okay, though.
    She kinda growled and made it go right again.

Her nose pressed to his shoulder and he lurched back in surprise, his blush deepening even further and eyes widening. Oh! Oh, gosh that was... Well, he just hadn't been expecting it, is all. And his eyes glanced around nervously, shyly. He hoped he hadn't upset her when he startled. Touching wasn't a bad thing, he didn't mean that by his surprise, of course.

"I forgive you, my name is Mary. Where are you from?"

He smiled suddenly, because that's what Mommy calls him! "I'm Merry too!" Oops, and immediately ducked his head to hide another blush. But he lifted it again, his head tilting to the side a little and eyes bright.

"I'm from the forest." He meant Taiga's forest, but he didn't realize it had a name, that it had ever been anything other than their forest. Their home.

"Where are you from?"
    He assumed a forest too.

[ Cimmerian ]

try to make a fire burn again

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Can You Handle This Much Merry? ||Merry|| - by Cimmerian - 10-06-2018, 07:32 PM