• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sweetheart turned Sour tart || Any/Open ||
    litotes

A bold feeling so fresh it colors his vision, Litotes hardly notices how the other two respond. He has to clear his brain to solely focus on their words, so high on surety that he drifts into who he might be. Blinking to shake away the haze, the stallion brings his soft and golden gaze onto the antlered woman.

Sovereignty exudes from the bay and white caretaker. Lie senses her leadership in the way she holds her head and immediately finds a way to include them both (a kind leader). The pale man gives Kagerus a small smile and turns to the beautiful topaz girl to his other side. She murmurs a short greeting and does not meet his gaze - something is off. Anxiety rolls off of her in quiet waves. Lie frowns, assuming her change in body language is because of his presence (she seemed fine from afar, at least). Lie turns away from the other girl and inches imperceptibly away from her. It upsets him that he makes her uncomfortable but he does not wish to further that discomfort.

“My name is Litotes. It’s a pleasure to finally meet one of Hyaline’s leaders,” he rumbles, voice as low and as calm as a cat’s purr. He says no more and listens to the golden girl speak - eyes to the ground.

“I would love to stay - Warlight greeted me and gave me a tour when I first arrived,” Lie smiles sweetly as he speaks, remembering the genuine warmth that emanated from his spunky friend. For a moment, he hopes that he will soon run into her again.

i don't want your pity, i just want somebody near me
    guess i'm a coward, i just want to feel all right

@[Kagerus] @[Adria] im so sorry this took so long work has been really overwhelming

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sweetheart turned Sour tart || Any/Open || - by litotes - 10-22-2018, 08:48 PM