• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i told you that i need affection, starsin.
    do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?

He seems taken aback that she doesn’t immediately accept his proposal, and she has to hide a smile. He really had no idea what he was in for when he asked Starsin to be his girlfriend. She is not soft and mild like those other girls; the girls he would probably end up preferring, because of how  easily they would fall in love with his handsome face and charming smile. They would cradle against his side and do anything to please him, always loyal and always there.  But she, she is more spice than sugar, and instead of dreaming up ways to make him happy, she would rather spend her time driving him insane. Push him to he edge, and then pull him back in, like the waves and the shore.

She watches as he drinks in her words, can see in his mind how he tries to wrap his head around the idea that some mothers don’t care about their children. Starlust was likely not the worst mother out there, but she wasn’t the greatest. The little black filly didn’t care. She didnt know any different. In fact, when he drapes a wing and pulls her into him, it is arguably the most affection she’s ever received, and for a moment she stiffens against it. Her petite muscles go rigid, the lines of her face tensing. He has managed to catch her off guard, and for a moment she debates yanking herself away. But the feel of his soft muzzle against her cheek somehow settles her, and she tilts her head to look at him once more, and gradually, she lets herself relax into him. Her dark blue eyes are perplexed, but she catches herself, quickly returning back to her nonchalant self, as she says with feigned disinterest, ”I mean I suppose I could spend some nights with you. But I’m not afraid of the dark, you know. I’ve survived this long.”

She would never tell him that the idea of having a warm body to sleep against sounded lovely; nor would she tell him that she actually hardly slept, because how can you, when you’re by yourself?

Gathering herself back together, but still remaining curled beneath his wing, she offers him a demure smile, her lips mindlessly trailing over the mark of his halo around his neck, ”So if protecting me and keeping me warm at night is how you’re a good boyfriend,” Her voice is again honey-sweet, as she now reaches to play with the short mane that curls at his neck, ”what do I have to do to be a good girlfriend?”

@[Ophanim]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i told you that i need affection, starsin. - by Starsin - 10-23-2018, 01:13 AM