• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

summer beach party ♥ all young horses WITH PRIZES

Will, unlike her wiser brother, has no hesitation when it comes to theatrical eye-rolls. She lets one out now, to let him know exactly how she feels about keeping things mellow tonight, but it's followed by a playful nudge to his shoulder. "I know you don't mean it," she says although her brother rarely speaks unless he really means it. 

She hears her own name and turns to find just who she had been expecting.  "Hey, Clayton," she says gives her brother a check from her slim hip before sliding up to the green-tinted boy. "This is Rhae," she adds for silent brother in the silence which follows. Realizing that this is as far as the brief introduction between the two colts is likely to go, Warlight seeks to draw the antlered boy's attention back to herself with a whisk of her tail against his hocks as Rhae steps away.

The mountain trails are alive with the sounds of tumbling rocks and young horses on the move. Two fillies Will has only seen from a distance appear, clearly interested in getting to know her quiet twin. She looks back to Clayton out of the corner of her eye, watching to see if his wandering glace is tracing the lines of some other girls body before another pulls her attention away from him.

"Sviko!" Springing into a trot Will crosses the sand, calling her brother by his preferred name in front of all these strangers. She halts once the water is lapping at her ankles, and her side comes to press against his own for a brief second. Suspecting that Clayton has followed, she tilts her head in his direction as she steps back. "This is Clayton, I don't think you guys have ever met." She doesn't mention the bear attack or the healing gashes on her shoulder, Koko would know.

A black and white appaloosa yearling catches her eye and Warlight repositions herself to open up space in their little group, "Hey," she calls her dark sapphire eyes traveling across the other girl's painted skin. "Those are some cool wings." She pauses, hoping that is enough to lure the stranger close, her eyes sliding coyly to her brother to watch his reaction. She waits for the girl to respond, if she has anything to say, before looking back in her direction. 

"I'm Will, this is Clayton, and he's my brother, Sviko... he likes girls with wings," and to hide the obnoxious grin she knows is about to break free she gives Clayton a nip under the emerald cascade of his mane. 

Warlight
    Soul as sweet as blood red jam

I vote we ignore posting order Tongue 

Will replied to Clayton Sviko and Eifa and assumed Ivy and Cherises had their sights set of Rhae Wink

EDIT: because I re-read that and it barley looked like english :|
    [Image: Warlightpageddoll1.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: summer beach party ♥ all young horses - by Warlight - 10-24-2018, 02:12 PM
    I had visions, I was in them - by Achlyss - 10-25-2018, 09:35 AM