• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

all this couldn't satisfy my soul. adna, ilma, any.
    Kagerus
    { and in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times }

Well, while there might be leopards, lions, and a thousand children occupying Hyaline these days, there are certainly no snakes.

I decide to approach the scene with curiosity as opposed to violence, figuring that by the way he has a child by his side and is being friendly with Ilma, he must be here on peaceful terms. Our last encounter can't really be counted among Things That Matter considering that Hyaline and Loess have peace for a year now, as well as the fact that I am happily reunited to my wife (happy being a big, big, BIG  understatement. I almost don't approach at this thought, that thought being one of my wife arch-backed and wide-mouthed in ecstasy due alone to my tongue... but Queenly duties call, and not the ones she and I are so well accustomed to).

Carrying myself regally but not without warmth in the form of a small smile, I slide into the group just as Vulgaris mentions how Adna would love to learn about Hyaline, perhaps from a tour? At this I can't help but to grin a little humorously, my eyes meeting the serpent's before I manage to collect my thoughts in any meaningful sort of way.

"Yes, a tour would be quite in order. Good to see you again Vulgaris, Ilma." With this last word, I turn my antlered head to look my ambassador squarely in the eyes, a warmth settling there as I study her alabaster features. Leaning forward, I press my muzzle affectionately to her shoulder before turning to face the youngest of our group.

"And hello to you as well, little one. My name is Kagerus. There are many here your age who would love to meet you, if you'd like to come another day to play. I'm sure that your father would allow it." Cocking a brow up at Vulgaris as if they are cooperating on some sort of mischief, Kag holds the look for a moment before spinning on her heels and inviting the entourage forward. "Shall we?"

[Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    RE: all this couldn't satisfy my soul. adna, ilma, any. - by Kagerus - 10-25-2018, 01:11 AM