• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I got a right to be this way; LELIANA
    “I’ll decide thank you very much.” He says with a small smile. “You couldn’t keep me away if you tried.” He slides up against her, slipping his feathered wing over her back so that his side rested against her wing. He doesn’t let her try to slide away from him, nope, he was going to do his best. Her voice was steadier, and her eyes weren’t glossy. He breathes a soft sigh of relief when she says that her daughter is safe with her uncle. “Oh good. I’m glad she is safe.”

But there’s a gleam in her eye that says there’s more. It’s almost appraising and he can only tilt his head slightly to look at her, his ears flickering forwards with interest. “Well, of course, I will.” He smiles a small smile. “I don’t know how I will get the message to her now, without possibly infecting her, but I will. If this stuff is as contagious as I imagine it to be, I suspect that I’m already going to be sick.” He sighs, shifting his weight into her steadying them both. “But I will. Can you tell me what she looks like? What your uncle looks like?”

His dark eyes meet hers unflinchingly. “Anything I can tell her so she genuinely knows that the message is from you and not from some bad man trying to tell her stories.” A smile curls his lips. “I wouldn’t want her to think I am some kind of liar and have her dash out to get infected herself.” That would kill him. Some poor baby girl getting out and about because she didn’t believe him, and then getting sick. No, he would much rather forgo all miscommunication than hurt a poor child. It didn’t matter if it was his or not, he knew how much Adna meant to Lily.

(I really don't know what this is. I'm sorry it's kind of crappy. :/)

Messages In This Thread
    I got a right to be this way; LELIANA - by Chaol - 11-01-2018, 06:11 PM
    RE: I got a right to be this way; LELIANA - by Chaol - 11-04-2018, 06:36 PM