• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

tell me i'm wrong, and i'll say i'm sorry | any

It doesn't take long for another to find her. A few mouthfuls of deliciously flavorful grass is all she manages before the sound of hoofbeats causes her head to lift with a sigh. She steels herself for the unavoidable banter that happened to accompany interactions with her species - or at least the ones in Sylvia - the push and pull of figuring out where one stood, of putting on appearances to keep your head on your shoulders. 

But the dusty gold stallion approaches her with a noticeable lack of hostility; he does not posture and simper and his greeting was not carefully crafted to make her squirm. 

A brow lifts. 

"Celest," she replies, as her amethyst eyes, hard as gemstones, search his rugged face. "It's a pleasure."

With his question she relaxes slightly, although she didn't mean to. It's possible this is just a trick to get her to do just that, but between the faeries yelling in her head, the new surroundings, and the calm energy he tangibly exudes she decides to give... not coming out swinging a try.  

"I'm just here for the grass," she says, a half smile quirking the edge of her teal lips. "and I'm guessing it's all yours?"

She could always stir things up later if this turned out to be a mistake. 

I'm not a girl,
    I'm a storm with skin

[Image: celest_by_cowgirlconrad-dcolc1l.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: tell me i'm wrong, and i'll say i'm sorry | any - by Celest - 11-06-2018, 09:59 AM