• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

tell me i'm wrong, and i'll say i'm sorry | any

His gaze is curious yet gentle as he seemingly tries to unwrap her, but she doesn't mind. This was his home after all, and she was an intruder. His mouth quirks as some thought cross his mind and her head tilts ever so slightly, just enough to cause her violet forelock to fall aside. But his featured remain carefully curated, much like hers, each glance and movement evenly measured. "What makes you smile, Magnus?" she asks with a pause, but the beat isn't long, and the seafoam mare presses on with their conversation if he doesn't feel like supplying her with an answer. 

"I thought maybe you were one of the important ones," she states, her estimation of him almost confirmed. "What is it you do here in Tephra?" As she speaks her tone is calm, bordering on lazy, but her eyes remain quick and hard, although not unkind. 

His ancient eyes soften as he looks around himself in a way that only those who have a sincere love of their home do - it was a feeling she had never felt but could easily recognize. "This lovely piece of land wasn't so cozy with Sylva yesterday. May not be great news for you, in the long run, but I'm glad I found it." Another pause as her jewel-toned gaze returns to the dusty stallion. 

"Do you mind if I say for a while, Magnus?" 

I'm not a girl,
    I'm a storm with skin

[Image: celest_by_cowgirlconrad-dcolc1l.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: tell me i'm wrong, and i'll say i'm sorry | any - by Celest - 11-28-2018, 03:27 PM