• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  wednesday my empty arms were open
    Clayton
    Every Story Has Two Sides

Clayton she says his name, mostly shocked that they nearly collided, he was just happy she remembered him. It had been a long time since they had last seen each other, both of them were young and both of them have grown into mature bodies. He can only wonder what she would like like filled out, not so slender from what he suspects to be the plague.

He asks what she is doing out in the forest to which she spins the same question to him, noting she figured he would be at the Cove. He tilts his head slightly, he would like to happily be at the Cove with Warlight, but he could not stand another minute in the Cove knowing Raul was there, knowing that the two had some sort of friendship. He snorts at the thought of the bastard and instead shifts his gaze back to Kensa, clearing his mind of all the negative thoughts.

You smell like you've just come from there she says as she passes him, his head turns to watch her walk off. Perhaps he was so caught up with Warlight to notice the last time they met how pretty she really was. She walks off through the ferns, her hips swaying so effortlessly, his ears perk up with interest and he quickly chases after her.

He catches up to the pretty chestnut, and gently nibbles at her hip as he catches up to her. I had to leave the cove, clear my head. He didn't care to get into the details, the less he thought about the situation the easier it would be to move on. Now then, why are you out here again? He circles the conversation back, curious why she was not in the safety of the Cove

@[Kensa]
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    wednesday my empty arms were open - by Kensa - 12-03-2018, 09:48 PM
    RE: wednesday my empty arms were open - by Kensa - 12-05-2018, 10:30 PM
    RE: wednesday my empty arms were open - by Clayton - 12-06-2018, 09:29 PM
    RE: wednesday my empty arms were open - by Kensa - 12-10-2018, 09:49 PM
    RE: wednesday my empty arms were open - by Kensa - 12-11-2018, 10:03 PM
    RE: wednesday my empty arms were open - by Kensa - 12-18-2018, 08:59 PM