• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Love me like you do(Tiberios, any, birthing)

And just like that it was time. The moon hung full and bright, guiding her away from the comfortable spot where she had slumbered next to her beloved out into the night. The path was an easy one to find as well as one she was familiar with. Her hooves carried her quickly across the dampened grass and through the trees to the small clearing where she had delivered her daughter.

She kept as quiet as she possibly could, making only small grunts of effort as the contractions forced the child from her womb. It didn't take as long as it had when she birthed Tyrna, and a handful of heartbeats later it was finished. Lying beside her in the grass was the latest addition to her family, a small colt that looked just like his father. Shatter quickly set to work getting the boy cleaned up.

He was perfect. The queen had forgotten what it was like to stare into the eyes of her newborn, and the immediate and unbreakable love that she felt. Whatever happened now, she would do better by her son than she had her daughter. She would not let her own feelings destroy her as a mother, and this time she wouldn't have to raise him alone.

"Oh, my little Khalis. Welcome to the world."

shatter me

queen of the falls

Messages In This Thread
    Love me like you do(Tiberios, any, birthing) - by Shatter Me - 08-04-2015, 04:36 PM