• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'd Like To Get To Know You [Lilitha]
    The water was decently loud enough that one would have to speak a bit louder for those standing near it to hear whoever wanted to talk, but not having to deal with the strain of yelling. Aten's ears turned back when he heard someone call his name, and he moved his head to look behind him, seeing two familiar faces approaching.

Stepping away from the water some so that Lilitha and Singe could hear him, the golden stallion gave both of them a small smile, feeling a small tingle in his heart when Lilitha asked him if he was well and saying it was nice to see him again. Aten had to agree; the mare was a welcomed friend and he enjoyed her company. Singe, while shy, was also pleasant to be around.

He dipped his head to the mare to say hello, "I am doing well Lilitha, thank you. I am glad to see you and Singe are in good health."

Aten did not fail to notice Singe pressing against her dam's side, but he did not lock his eyes on her just yet, in the hopes to ease her nerves. The filly's wings were wrapped around her abdomen, as if trying to protect herself, and Lilitha crooned to her daughter to try and calm her. Aten glanced from dam to daughter, debating, but came to a decision. He just hoped he wouldn't make the situation worse, create an unpleasant feeling for the filly.

Lowering his proud head to meet the filly at eye level, Aten spoke to her in a gentle, kind voice, "You have no need to fear me young one; I am certain your dam would not let you near me if she did not feel I was a trusted friend.

"I realize I am still a new face to you, but, if you would like, I would very much enjoy being your friend. Would you like to be my friend Singe?"

@[Lilitha]

Messages In This Thread
    I'd Like To Get To Know You [Lilitha] - by Aten - 01-23-2019, 12:37 AM
    RE: I'd Like To Get To Know You [Lilitha] - by Aten - 01-23-2019, 10:25 PM