• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  squeeze me, I dare you [Any]

The colt gently observes the small startle from the male as he stands at the sidelines, his blue eyes following the equine as he is met face to face, both now standing on the colourful display of leaves on the ground below, his coal-black pelt standing out quite vividly against the backdrop.

A smile begins to fill the corners of his soft muzzle as his company speaks, an almost laughter escaping his throat as he begins to reply, his body now relaxed in place as he shifts his weight between his hind legs "Hi, Juice" the name molds into his muzzle as he speaks, a rather interesting thing to be called for sure, one that he had never heard before "It is nice to meet you, sir" he bows playfully, his small tail always wagging behind him as his body returns to its original position "Yes, I do live here" he smiles for a moment before giving it some more thought "Well, I do now, but I didn't before, if ya catch the drift" he nods as he looks around the hushed forest.

His mind is quick to snap back into the current conversation, his tongue already moving to keep the conversation going "It's rather quiet out here, I rarely meet other foals or young horses. But I still like it, the silence is sometimes quite enjoyable, ya know?" he looks around for a brief moment just to confirm his suspicions before giving a reassuring nod.

His eyes melt back toward Juice as he continues to move his muzzle in speech "What are you doing out here if I may ask?" he had hoped he wasn't invading anything that the other equine may have been doing before his arrival, he wasn't quite keen on interrupting others.

Even though he had just met this other equine, his crazed, and probably oxygen deprived mind was already planning adventures in advance, plotting a route around the world that avoided the Silver Cove, just to make sure they wouldn't bump into his mother.
    But it was much too early for that, his brain is quick to return to the meeting, his smile still painted on his black muzzle, ears tilted to hear his reply.

Castaneis
    @[Juice]

Messages In This Thread
    squeeze me, I dare you [Any] - by Juice - 01-17-2019, 07:02 AM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Any] - by Castaneis - 01-17-2019, 07:33 AM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Any] - by Juice - 02-06-2019, 06:52 AM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Any] - by Castaneis - 02-08-2019, 08:20 PM