• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  hunt or be hunted; any
    Caelestra

The mother rises again as she notices Sinner's lips move in conversation, her ears listening to pick up whatever he was going to say.
    His reply amuses her, the smile she held quickly turning into a smirk as she continues to listen to the male, his name is Sinner. A very interesting introduction for sure.

The female holds the pause for a moment, she is in control of their conversation now, she enjoys the silence for a moment, her smirk turning into a toothy grin as she lurks closer to the male, her breath close to him now as she pauses, still strangling the silence until her voice breaks through the mist of quiet.
    "I'm quite sadistic in my opinion" she licks the corners of her muzzle as she pauses "The smell of flesh drives me" she returns to a smile as she pulls back, a laugh growling at the base of her throat.
    "Well, it is nice to meet you Sinner. Don't worry, the only flesh I enjoy is of deer, or those who tend to annoy me" she lets a short laugh escape before sitting back down on her haunches.

"Most days I'm just a fat bear who enjoys gorging on berries" she continues, looking away for a second as the temperature changes "No need to be scared of me" she smiles again, continuing her risky play, her bold character allowing her to get rather cocky, constantly nipping at the tension in the air, something that usually led her straight into trouble.
    She knew that if the stranger decided to reply aggressively next she probably would not be able to fend him off for long, she is no good at combat, usually spending her days gorging on food, sleeping and annoying others until they give up.
    Today she was delighted to have Sinner as her new project.

@[Sinner]

Messages In This Thread
    hunt or be hunted; any - by Sinner - 02-05-2019, 03:48 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; any - by Caelestra - 02-05-2019, 05:26 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; any - by Sinner - 02-10-2019, 01:32 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; any - by Caelestra - 02-10-2019, 04:02 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; any - by Sinner - 02-12-2019, 02:55 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; any - by Caelestra - 02-12-2019, 03:59 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; any - by Sinner - 02-22-2019, 03:02 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; any - by Caelestra - 02-23-2019, 02:27 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; any - by Sinner - 03-01-2019, 01:08 PM
    RE: hunt or be hunted; any - by Caelestra - 03-01-2019, 03:52 PM