• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS

Magnus watches quietly, his gold-flecked eyes smoldering, his lips drawn tight. He has known Leliana to go off on her own, to get into trouble, to put herself in dangerous situations if it was what she thought was right. She had never had much idea of self-preservation; for all of her calm serenity, she was constantly endangering herself. He has no idea her relationship with the purple stallion before him. He has no idea whether it was out of character for her to disappear without telling him.

But his stomach tightens with worry all the same.

When he mentions Vulgaris, Magnus scowls—that same feeling of distrust seeping through his veins that he had experienced the first time he had laid eyes on her serpentine husband. “What happened with her and Vulgaris?” he questions, angling his head. Then he shakes his head, blowing out a breath hard. “When was the last time you saw her? Are you sure that she hasn’t gone somewhere to heal someone?”

Then, another pang as he pauses, a thought occurring to him. When he looks back up toward Chaol, his face is contemplative. “And have you checked with Dovev? She may be with him.” It would be like his niece to get herself tangled with that bone armored stallion again. Magnus feels a flare of fury in his belly at the idea—remembering all too well the last encounter between the three of them with Atrani stuck in the middle. “I’m sorry. All I have are questions for you and no answers. I haven’t seen her.”

The familiar burn of failure rises in his throat and he does his best to ignore it.

Leliana was fine.

She had to be.

MAGNUS | I don't belong to anyone, but everybody knows my name

@[Chaol]
    [Image: gqYjsHr.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS - by Chaol - 02-07-2019, 05:17 PM
    RE: Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS - by magnus - 02-08-2019, 02:34 AM
    RE: Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS - by Chaol - 02-18-2019, 07:10 AM
    RE: Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS - by magnus - 02-23-2019, 03:23 PM
    RE: Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS - by Chaol - 03-07-2019, 10:04 PM
    RE: Oh it's like that now; MAGNUS - by magnus - 03-09-2019, 09:58 PM