• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Long May She Reign [Sinner, Noah]

that's all there is

She pushes down her urge to try and heal Mary again, knowing it will have to wait at least until business is over. Still, she appreciates the gesture of the touch and returns it, finding comfort in the familiarity of the routine actions. Despite her quiet easy-going demeanor, the little roan mare has few friends; she is simply too shy to go out and make them, so she only can claim the ones who wander into her home and find her. It might be a tenuous friendship they share, but she values it nonetheless.

Mary says they’ve come to discuss the changes in Loess, but when Sinner speaks he speaks of something different. His tone is biting and not particularly kind, the way she remembers it, and Noah turns her greenish gaze to him for a long moment before answering, wondering again at what lurks below the surface of this creature. He had backed Arthas, someone she absolutely had not trusted, and she isn’t sure she trusts Sinner now, for all that he stands beside Mary and plays the part of reasonable ambassador. “The Pampas is peaceful and quiet,” she answers anyway, with a little smile for Mary that catches Sinner in it’s edges, “As I think it was always meant to be.”

There’s not much more to say; she welcomes those who make her home their home, but she rarely goes seeking new faces. She believes, and her meeting with her cousin as reinforced for her, that the Pampas should be a family home. Families of blood, families of choice, families of necessity in the case of refugees – but she will not farm it out for power by gather followers just to gather them. “In the case of Loess, I’ve met the new King. Castile. I rather like him, though I do miss Bane.” She says this mostly to Mary, with whom she is more comfortable, rather than addressing Sinner.

noah

@[Mary] @[Sinner]

Messages In This Thread
    Long May She Reign [Sinner, Noah] - by Mary - 01-26-2019, 01:50 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign [Sinner, Noah] - by Sinner - 01-27-2019, 03:21 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign [Sinner, Noah] - by Noah - 02-24-2019, 05:53 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign [Sinner, Noah] - by Mary - 03-13-2019, 08:11 AM
    RE: Long May She Reign [Sinner, Noah] - by Sinner - 03-17-2019, 02:35 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign [Sinner, Noah] - by Noah - 03-25-2019, 08:37 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign [Sinner, Noah] - by Mary - 03-30-2019, 12:12 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign [Sinner, Noah] - by Sinner - 04-01-2019, 04:02 PM