• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Nimue from the sky I will come [ANY]

Aodhán
    little fire
    All that is gold does not glitter; not all who wander are lost
    She seems intrigued by the name, which is something that surprises me a little. Then again, maybe she comes from lands where my mother originated from too; her name seems to be somewhat similar. Breckin however, has told me she has no memories of her previous home.

”Yeah. Papa named me after his sister, Ea.” Ey-ah. ”So she’s the big fire and I’m the little one. And maybe this helped,” I add, and I activate my glowing heat abilities, grinning widely at the mare. ”Seems a fit to me anyway.” Careful not to burn anything, I quickly let go of my fire mimicry ability, reside to normal - if a horse with metallic gold on them could be normal.

She asks about the Isle and I nod. ”Yeah that’s where my dad rules. It’s cold though. Not many people visit for long.” Which is why I don’t like it as much. ”Nerine is better but my sister is the heir, and she used to babysit me. This here is Taiga. Damp enough not to burn anything right away, I think. And approachable.” I grin to her. ”I don’t think anyone would object if you want to live here, Mama said it’s a free land. Though, I guess if you want a kingdom and excitement maybe you should go to the Field. It’s full of recruiters.” I shrug a little - I don’t care about recruiters and recruitment much. But I’m sure that anyone would be lucky to have her. If they don’t see it that way though, maybe it would indeed be better if she stays here with me. After all I do want a lot of people around me to talk to and go on adventures with.

@[Nimue Isolde]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Nimue from the sky I will come [ANY] - by Aodhan - 04-08-2019, 02:57 AM