• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  standing cliffside scared to jump; Lethy
    it's a lonely road, I know,
    and nothing ever stands between a bullet and your soul;

He is not usually so bold with others. Raed was quiet, usually much preferring solitude over companionship. But he is not immune to the temptations of autumn. Spending so much of his time alone, it was difficult to swallow down his urges when he happened to come out – especially this time of year. She was intoxicating, without really meaning to be. Consciously, he was aware of the apprehension that he read on her face; she was unsure, and in a new land. But his instincts were doing their very best to claw their way to the surface, and he fought to regain his self-control when the winds shifted and he caught her scent.

The blue stallion finds himself stepping closer as she speaks, his own smile unfurling across his lips as he says, “I dream of the past too, sometimes.” Unbidden, he dreams of the Beqanna of his youth, even though he could never claim to have done anything great during it. He had never stayed in the kingdoms, despite both parent’s involvement. He had mainly done exactly what he did now; lingered on the outskirts, only to be lured out by pretty faces and tantalizing curves. “It always proves to be fruitless. When I wake up, nothing has changed.” He gives a lazy roll of his shoulders. He wasn’t one to really get sentimental, even if he did miss what Beqanna had been like before.

By now, he is close enough to touch her, and he finds that he cannot help himself. His blue muzzle sweeps the arch of her golden neck, carefully gauging her reaction to his touch. Even brimming with want and lust, he was not cruel, and his mother had instilled plenty of respect in him; he would never take something that wasn’t freely being given. “You have no reason to be worried here. I don’t there is anything too terrible lurking in Loess.”

R A E D

@[Izora Lethia]
    [Image: Raed.jpg]
    (click for full size)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: standing cliffside scared to jump; Lethy - by Raed - 05-05-2019, 01:12 AM