• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  i don't have my head on straight ; khuma
    i'd break the back of love for you.
    Once upon a time, Khuma had been much more selective about her partners and thought that some form of love was necessary for her. Once Tatter passed, though, her heart grew calloused and she had only enough of herself left for her children. The fathers didn’t matter so long as they could give her strong sons and daughters. After that, they were used up, disposable playthings that she forgot as quickly as she had discovered them. But she has tasted failure more than once in her life and it has left her a little more hollow each time. Now, she’s just clinging to the scraps of the woman she used to be and praying that it will be enough.

But none of this shows in her troublemaker stare or the way her lips pull to the left in a smirk that seems quite pleased with itself. Oxytocin. She memorizes it but she doesn’t repeat it aloud for him as is the common custom in Beqanna. She’d rather say his name in breathless whispers wrapped tight around filthy moans. Instead, Khuma just mouths his name so he can watch the way her lips move against his name for now.

Keep you company for a whole night? How greedy. You might end up attached like that,” she warns in a voice like honey wine. The serpent girl moves closer until their chests are nearly touching, her breath warming against his neck as she gives his mane a light tug. She wants to press her body tight to his but she hesitates, watches him from the corner of her eye to see if he’ll bridge the gap first. Her lips explore the vulnerable pulse of his throat with her pointed teeth but her touch is gentle enough to promise safety for now.

Maybe I only want you for an hour or two. Maybe you’ll have to convince me to stay for an entire night,” she mumbles against his skin with a short laugh bubbling at the end of her words. The sound is soft like swan down but her needy kisses seem to have little concern for what he wants. If she knew he shared his blood with Tatter, though, she might snatch him away to keep all for herself. Thena gain, she might do it anyway.
    khuma.
    @[Oxytocin]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i don't have my head on straight ; khuma - by Khuma - 05-06-2019, 09:05 PM