• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  everybody knows we've got unfinished business [Meeting/New Hyaline]

keep your dreams in check

Rouhi had only just returned to the living, his body still trying to comprehend what was going on, in his slumber he had even managed to miss an entire war, only spotting the aftermath as it drifts over the blue sky.
    The winged male shakes his body as small roses that were neatly stuck to his body take flight, their aroma still lingering as he moves through the forest. Since the plague had passed Rouhi would finally be able to rebirth, especially since he had some form of control over it at this point.
    The stallion hides himself deeply within the forest, his legs already alight as he halts. Rouhi remembers the first time he had rebirthed, spontaneously combusting was a rather chaotic experience.

It does not take long for Rouhi to burn entirely, turning into a pile of ashes before reforming again, when he stands anew he notices that the flames he had created had burned the surrounding flora, a displeased expression slides across his face as he kneels to the ground "Well I'm sorry" he frowns, his nose gently touching the burnt flowers.
    A small plate of light forms around his nose and the flowers re-grow, this time larger and more impressive than the last "Don't look at me like that, I did you a favour" he nods, standing and quickly leaving the forest before he insults anymore of the floran habitants.

The stallion comes to a halt as he nears Kensa, he can hear her talking about Hyaline, her speech is rather inspirational and interesting, to say the least, though Rouhi remains silent, he rather remain in the background while he is still slightly insane and allows his brain to heal up from his great slumber.
    The painted male just stands, bobbing his head in agreement toward the mare.

Rouhi

It has been a while since I have written him so I had to make him at least slightly insane, plus it is late and I can't think of anything else to write

Messages In This Thread
    RE: everybody knows we've got unfinished business [Meeting/New Hyaline] - by Rouhi - 05-21-2019, 05:19 PM