• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  For every action there is a reaction
    The question pulls the stallions attention back to the thoroughbred. Who does he think he is being so blunt? He is only upset for a moment though, his good eye digging in at the boy. His brow crinkles as his mind filters back to the many nights he had spent keeping an eye out over this particular pasture.

He thought of the big cat he had spotted creeping in on the unknowing filly and her mother. Sadness crept into his body as he thought about how he had only enough time to save one, and a decision was to be made. The stallion possessed the gift to control the air that flowed around his immediate surroundings, but this gift had been new to him at the moment.

Without realizing it entirely the man began to talk outloud telling the black boy of that particular night. I ran as quickly as I could towards the duo. I didn't have enough time to think through a decision well before acting, but I knew if I didn't act both would not survive as another big cat slinked in behind the first. I had been up here by myself, the only one to see the on coming attack. he pauses in thought as a mix of emotions flow through him.

I saved the girl. Using my gifts to pull her towards the middle of the field and out of dangers way. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get to the mother quickly enough. I fought with the cats as soon as I had pulled my powers back from the girl but was over ran by the bigger of the two. Eventually after he had gotten a few good advances in I was able to push them out of the field with their tails between their legs, but it was to late for the mother. She had bled out and the girl I had protected was now an orphan his voice trailed of his gaze fixed to Jakubs.

Messages In This Thread
    For every action there is a reaction - by Jakub - 06-18-2019, 03:27 PM
    RE: For every action there is a reaction - by NPC - 06-18-2019, 03:52 PM
    RE: For every action there is a reaction - by NPC - 06-18-2019, 04:30 PM
    RE: For every action there is a reaction - by NPC - 06-18-2019, 05:35 PM