• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I have never been nothing; felicitey

Felicitey pulled in her wings delicately -comparitively to her entrance. She scrambles to upright herself, lopsided smile still clung to her face as the other girl scrambles back from Dexter. Dexter shrugs his shoulders timidly and scrambles to Feliciteys back grabbing a wisp of lengthy mane with one hand and the inner most part of her wing with the other.

He looks curiously at the blue girl in equal curiosity, giving a small chirp. Yes she is quite beautiful. Felicitey said passing on the compliment. Dexter here is my most trusted companion. He helps me -usually- by being my balance and my ears. she said rolling her eyes up to her floppy left ear. There's no need to be scared. He's like the mom I can never get rid of. she said with a giggle as Dexter chatted in defiance, nestled between her shoulder blades.

Are you from around here? I visit often and have never seen someone so... so... blue! she said excitement bubbling to her lips and her mismatched eyes.

felicitey

who do you think you are? collecting your jar of hearts.

@[Dracarys]
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I have never been nothing; felicitey - by Felicitey - 06-18-2019, 06:38 PM