• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Not Afraid To Bite || Any ||
    Sabrina

The boy before her seems to be around the same age as Sabrina and it seems strange since she has spent most of her time with Crevan. Little does she know the tie her family had with this boy's.

It's nice to meet you, his tone was so honest and sincere that she couldn't help but smile at him. She simply nods her head in response, mother was always the diplomat so she knows the proper responses she should give, but she always was a rebel.

As she offered to help him look for this cherry tree he excitedly asks if she could smell them. He steps closer to her asking if her nose was stronger due to being a hellhound, seeking confirmation of her hound form.

She laughs gently at the world of questions he has, she nods but to the latter of questions. Yes, I am... her gaze hones in on him, thats an interesting first guess. She has never encountered someone who knew what she was off the bat, which once again grows her curiosity.

She continues to move in the direction she chose, either he didn't know where they were, or she had picked the right direction. My scent is definitely better, in my hound form but I can't say I've had a cherry before. Little does he know she much prefers the taste of blood to the sweet equine food. Not knowing what scent she is looking for will hinder her abilities to find this tree, but perhaps together they will be successful. And with it the dark furred girl casually moves through the forest looking for a fruit filled tree. Where are you from Pteron?

Not Afraid To Bite

@[Pteron]

Messages In This Thread
    Not Afraid To Bite || Any || - by Sabrina - 07-22-2019, 09:04 PM
    RE: Not Afraid To Bite || Any || - by Pteron - 07-23-2019, 10:22 PM
    RE: Not Afraid To Bite || Any || - by Sabrina - 07-23-2019, 10:37 PM
    RE: Not Afraid To Bite || Any || - by Pteron - 07-27-2019, 07:33 AM
    RE: Not Afraid To Bite || Any || - by Sabrina - 07-30-2019, 08:53 AM
    RE: Not Afraid To Bite || Any || - by Pteron - 07-30-2019, 09:57 PM
    RE: Not Afraid To Bite || Any || - by Sabrina - 07-31-2019, 01:21 PM
    RE: Not Afraid To Bite || Any || - by Pteron - 08-02-2019, 10:14 PM
    RE: Not Afraid To Bite || Any || - by Sabrina - 08-04-2019, 05:25 PM