• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I keep running circles; Eyas
    She had been content grazing in this secluded space. It was nice to be alone for just a moment. When she had come here the forest had been quiet and very much underpopulated,  but that had been alright with Lethy. Her anxiety had had a chance to even out and she had had time to become acquainted with her new home.

Since the new regime of the Taiga forests however the land seemed to be more alive then ever. She had noticed the troop of children Lepis and Wolfbane had brought with them. She smiled fondly at this thought her memory fading to the first time she had met Lepis in Loess and her talking of her rowdy children. She had also noticed, however, new residence trickling in, following the duo perhaps?

Just as quickly her mind wandered to a hole in a bush and with out much thought she turned to fund that bush not far off. She did not hear the girl on the other side arguing with herself or the shy, quiet squeal Owin had emitted before scampering away from said girl.

Her curiosity pulled her towards the bush and as she dipped her golden neck, her brown muzzle tickling the leaves and fragile branches, her amethyst eyes peered through. Surprise settling in as they met a pair of obsidian ones attached to a girl who could never be mistaken as none other than one of her friend Lepis' children.

Hello she said lifting her head and peering up and over the bush that currently separated them.

Owin ran up to his mom, bumping his nose softly into her side before sneaking between her legs to take her place in the hole. Hello, I'm Owin. This is my mom, Lethy.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Eyas] Yay! No problem, use your magic however. Lethy is a friend of Lepis so try not to harm them I guess lmao. Owin has mind reading abilities btw. (: So, Lethy might not know but Owin probably will.
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    I keep running circles; Eyas - by Izora Lethia - 08-07-2019, 02:07 PM
    RE: I keep running circles; Eyas - by Eyas - 08-08-2019, 01:06 PM
    RE: I keep running circles; Eyas - by Izora Lethia - 08-08-2019, 11:44 PM
    RE: I keep running circles; Eyas - by Eyas - 08-18-2019, 07:51 PM
    RE: I keep running circles; Eyas - by Eyas - 08-25-2019, 02:55 PM