• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  let me crawl inside your veins, litotes
    litotes

Always?

Litotes wants to scream at her when she asks, even if the surprised whisper is innocent. He wants to yell yes, always, forever, I fucking mean it. He does mean it, means like he means it when he stares over a cliff’s edge and decides he can keep living for one more day. There is that passion that will never die, that little spark that will remain burning in the pit of his chest until the day he dies - and maybe even after. Perhaps the love he finds on this earth will keep him hovering in the Afterlife, ever desperate to find those that sent fireworks across his mind - the kind of love you do not give up, the kind that brings the dead back to life.

I do love her, he concedes, leaning into the arched curve of her neck. This admittance is a defeat simply because of the sadness that permeates it: neither of them wanted to fall into an affair that will cause so much pain. Lie does not have to read Starsin’s mind to know they did this on accident.

Starsin’s lips to his muzzle is almost enough to drive him absolutely insane. The cremello leans into her touch and eats her words as if they are his last meal. “Mine,” he whispers fiercely back then latches onto the skin at the base of her mane. The pleasure sends his heart into overdrive, and he thinks it might just stop if they cannot find some ending to the ill-fated romance they have found themselves in; but the only thing he can think to say is “yours,” gruff and gravelly and needy -

yours.

He finishes on that thought, and there is no emptiness like he thought there might be. For a single, blissful second he is whole - content. “I love you,” he whispers. It is an accident, something that slips out on the peak of emotions, but he does not regret it.

It is the truth.

i don't want your pity, i just want somebody near me
    guess i'm a coward, i just want to feel all right

@[Starsin] i'm sob

Messages In This Thread
    RE: let me crawl inside your veins, litotes - by litotes - 08-09-2019, 07:50 PM