• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

oh, my siren won't you call; any
    Aten is glad to know that Aegean did not find his arrival and attitude hostile; that would help this situation since there was no tension between the two of them, even after Lethia and her foals left. Mares just seemed to have a calming effect on certain situations, particularly two testosterone-filled stallions. Not that there was any need to worry here, but things could change in a heartbeat.

"I appreciate you being willing to pass my message to Kensa, and please, fell free to return here if she has anything else to say. You are also more than welcome to stay here and rest after your journey. I am not in search of anything in particular that you might know about your home; whatever knowledge you are willing to share, I will welcome and keep as a private matter less you give me permission to allow anyone else to know."

OOC: Very much a filler post, but there is not much to say until Aegean decided to start sharing some info.

Messages In This Thread
    oh, my siren won't you call; any - by aegean - 08-03-2019, 05:49 PM
    RE: oh, my siren won't you call; any - by aegean - 08-03-2019, 08:37 PM
    RE: oh, my siren won't you call; any - by Aten - 08-06-2019, 12:09 AM
    RE: oh, my siren won't you call; any - by Owin - 08-07-2019, 03:04 PM
    RE: oh, my siren won't you call; any - by aegean - 08-08-2019, 11:44 PM
    RE: oh, my siren won't you call; any - by Aten - 08-10-2019, 01:26 PM
    RE: oh, my siren won't you call; any - by aegean - 08-15-2019, 04:20 PM
    RE: oh, my siren won't you call; any - by Aten - 08-19-2019, 12:25 AM
    RE: oh, my siren won't you call; any - by aegean - 08-21-2019, 09:32 PM
    RE: oh, my siren won't you call; any - by Aten - 08-22-2019, 11:15 PM