• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Risk it all; any
    “My, what a very logical answer,” I say just away from his scaley, woven neck.  Retracting my pale pink nose ever so slowly, I take a step backwards, settling back to tilt my chin upward and stare critically into those color stained eyes of his.  “And so predictably boring.”

While I stare up at him, I take those fantastical seconds to skim the fringes of his thoughts.  Really, there’s so much clutter up there I have no time to get into the good stuff.  Nor do I really care about that for the present time at hand.  For now I settle on that pesky little tidbit of information that keeps on keeping on and popping up like a hazardous barricade to his thought process.  Apparently it’s that whole tongue thing that he’s still stuck on.  Really now, have we not moved on from this, sir?  His assumptions were correct, for all that I am and am not, I can at least give credit where credit is do.

I ponder and consider how to keep this whole escapade entertaining because clearly, he is not keeping up on his end of the deal in that department.  And well, really all I need to do is keep it interesting enough for me .  Which thankfully, shouldn’t be too difficult.  I ain’t hard to please, am I right?

So right, the tongue.

For the splittest of seconds, I think of blaming the tongue issue on a curse that was given to me by so and so for doing or not doing such and such, and yadda this and yadda that.  Yadda, yadda, yadda.  Okay, that’s enough yadda-ing and too much thinking and shit for our current state of mind.

Let’s just keep it simple, stupid.

Taking a few more steps backward without breaking eye contact, my demure smile grows a little more wicked with each backward hoof set.

When the distance I’ve reached is at peak contentment - only the length of a horse or so - I stretch my tongue out again, aiming for that little clod of grass just a bit away from his fore hoof.  Meeting my target, the end of my tongue coils and tightens until I yank it back with a dull snap.  When it meets with my mouth, I chew painfully slowly with a look completely engulfed with contented smugness.  I am unashamed of what I am and who I am and what I’ve become.  Here I am, baby, in all my weird fucking glory.

Now for that interesting part that I was telling you about.

Will he duck tail and run in the name of disgust? Or we will match me for my instigating play?

Tag, handsome.
    You’re it.

@[Leilan] I'm so sorry, she's so weird.  If you're not a fan of the telepathy, let me know and I'll edit it.

Messages In This Thread
    Risk it all; any - by Leilan - 08-08-2019, 12:38 PM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Jackel - 08-15-2019, 07:04 PM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Leilan - 08-19-2019, 06:55 AM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Jackel - 08-20-2019, 06:40 AM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Leilan - 08-20-2019, 07:18 AM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Jackel - 08-20-2019, 04:23 PM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Leilan - 08-22-2019, 02:36 AM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Jackel - 08-27-2019, 06:15 PM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Leilan - 08-29-2019, 03:42 AM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Jackel - 08-30-2019, 03:05 PM
    RE: Risk it all; any - by Leilan - 09-09-2019, 10:50 AM