• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  just a link in your chain
    litotes

All alone on his throne of loneliness Litotes sits, even in these moments when he should be sharing his pain. What rage he possessed has been burned up; now he is hollowed out and disgusting, sweating and unwashed against the raging wind of solitary kingdom. Those golden eyes that glittered with tears once again turn to stone; but this time they are empty stone, like man-made diamonds: hardly as valuable or cutting. He wants the comfort he feels from Starsin to be true, but time has not healed his wounds, and even just her smallest touch tears them even wider.

Still, he remains, statuesque and arched against her: eternal.

“Who is Brigade?” he whispers against her skin. It is a vulnerable question, one a child would ask; and that is what he feels like: a fucking child, once again in the dark on huge pieces of his lovers’ lives. Perhaps he has always been too naive to know of Kensa’s true inner workings, perhaps he has been in denial, perhaps he simply does not deserve to know. This, he wonders, as he feels absolutely nothing. He broke initially, that whisper a desperate insight to his bleeding heart, but he quickly forces himself to not care.

“Another secret to break my heart?” Now he smiles then steps back, eyes wild like lightning just before rain pours. “I am already torn in two, Starsin, all the way down the middle. Don’t feel bad for this accident.” He pauses and looks away, eyes closing on a heavy sigh. “Is he like me in her heart?”

i don't want your pity, i just want somebody near me
    guess i'm a coward, i just want to feel all right

@[Starsin]

Messages In This Thread
    just a link in your chain - by litotes - 08-18-2019, 09:36 PM
    RE: just a link in your chain - by Starsin - 08-18-2019, 10:47 PM
    RE: just a link in your chain - by litotes - 08-20-2019, 09:36 PM
    RE: just a link in your chain - by Starsin - 08-25-2019, 10:20 PM
    RE: just a link in your chain - by litotes - 08-25-2019, 10:54 PM
    RE: just a link in your chain - by Starsin - 08-26-2019, 12:07 AM
    RE: just a link in your chain - by litotes - 08-31-2019, 11:18 PM
    RE: just a link in your chain - by Starsin - 09-08-2019, 05:33 PM