• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I beg for forgivness; Any!

winter wonderland

Perhaps the stallion had gone too fast, his unseasoned diplomatism leading him to making rash decisions that he would later hate himself for. So far it seemed like everything was going the way he had planned it, he had managed to blabber on about his idea without exposing himself too quickly, his excitement perpetuated by the mare, who appears to follow the idea.

Though the stallion's excitement is short-lived, the appearance of Vulgaris and his minion create a soreness in his throat, an anger sparked by the sudden halt to his idea, he felt as if he had started to drown, weighted by all that was going on, sinking to the bottom until there was no air left for him to breathe.
    "Vulgaris" his breath is raspy and his tone cold as he turns to face the king, trying not to let his discomfort show as his red eyes bore into the grey male.

"Friends?" his tone bitter as he pauses, the sound of crashing waves re-entering his ears as he holds the silence.
    "You are delusional" Ruinam smiles wryly, stepping closer to Vulgaris, shooting the other male a quick glance as he halts comfortably "Perhaps you are looking at this from the wrong perspective, unseating you is not the solution here, my idea was merely leaving you alone to be eventually consumed by Loess again. Though, that really doesn't have to happen. Let the people decide, give them an option. Let them be free from the madness of the mainland" he taunts, glancing at the other male for a moment, a grin working its way onto his face as he speaks.

He listens to Maleficar as he speaks, a snort escaping the white stallion's nostrils as his attention returns to the steel king "The Resort will not bend to you Vulgaris, I will personally see to that. As for the Queen in the east," he glances to Maleficar "I hope she burns you all" 

Ruinam
    @[Aquaria] @[Maleficar] I'm sorry I tried, I also don't know why the spacing is a bit wonky
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Ruinam - 10-19-2019, 03:23 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Aquaria - 10-21-2019, 01:53 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Ruinam - 10-21-2019, 04:54 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Aquaria - 10-21-2019, 05:16 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Maleficar - 10-21-2019, 06:44 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Ruinam - 10-21-2019, 07:21 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Aquaria - 10-21-2019, 07:48 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by vulgaris - 10-21-2019, 08:31 PM