• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i need that fire; wolfbane
    As small as their world seems now, Wolfbane’s still aware of what lurks outside these borders. He knows - more than some - what’s beyond the great oceans and horizon out there. Many a scary thing and Alaska, claiming herself to someday be the most ferocious of them all, might be closer to the truth than she realizes. From above he watches her mold herself to a childish fantasy, literally sculpting that which she desires and manifesting it into a physical form without a care in the world and Wolfbane - oh Wolfbane shivers too just thinking about her untapped potential.

She doesn’t falter on newly-made paws, though Bane jerks back to try and evade the swipe at his nose. Her scrabbly paws rake across his chest gently enough but it earns her a wrinkled snarl, followed by a rumbling tone that doesn’t match the animalistic excitement practically glowing from behind his wide eyes. Steal? From him? My my, what a bold little thing to have landed right in his arms. “I can, can I?” He grins, folding in on himself and letting the wings cover what shape he’s falling into. “I think Alaska is as good as any other name,” Bane replies, spreading them open again to reveal a gray-colored falcon half covered by shriveled ferns.

“but not as good as the name Wolfbane.” He screeches, hopping into the air deftly. “That’s what you can call me.” The drake seems to grin, flapping above her but reaching out with its claws to grasp tenderly at her masked forehead.

“What are you doing here then, if you’re not stealing from me?” He wonders, peckish and not at all in a rush to return to guard duty. No… the border and its passerby’s could wait for a moment. Bane had found something much more to his liking.

@[alaska] she's too adorable
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    i need that fire; wolfbane - by alaska - 11-04-2019, 10:41 PM
    RE: i need that fire; wolfbane - by Wolfbane - 11-05-2019, 09:06 PM
    RE: i need that fire; wolfbane - by alaska - 11-09-2019, 01:10 PM
    RE: i need that fire; wolfbane - by Wolfbane - 11-09-2019, 03:36 PM
    RE: i need that fire; wolfbane - by alaska - 11-11-2019, 11:43 PM
    RE: i need that fire; wolfbane - by Wolfbane - 11-16-2019, 01:57 AM
    RE: i need that fire; wolfbane - by alaska - 11-17-2019, 02:13 PM