• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've never fallen from quite this high; aegean
    Aegean

I should have loved a thunderbird instead
    at least when spring comes they roar back again

Aegean’s heart rate slows into syrup as they come to rest one another.

He closes his eyes and lets the moment sink into his bones, engrave itself upon the marrow. He does not try to study it or pick it apart or lose himself in the details of it. Instead, he floats up to the clouds and enjoys it in whole. He feels himself swallow the heavens until the embers of the star fire burns his belly and until the enormity of it sinks into him, becomes part of him, swells in him like life itself.

Pteron presses against his neck, presses the warmth of kisses down his spine.

He shudders beneath the touch, letting the sensation rattle down each and every vertebrae but continues to let the fog permeate his mind. He won’t let this take the same turn it had before—where his teeth and his lips had turned it sour. Where something beneath the beauty of the moment had curled until it felt wrong and broken—until he could practically feel the unnamed grief as an undercurrent to their embrace.

So keeps his heart slow, his breathing even.

He smiles when Pteron kisses his back, when he travels down his spine. He feels the heat of those heavens flare for moment within him, threaten his sleepy hold on his control. Another shiver that races down his back as he feels teeth against the delicate flesh of his leg and then a soft moan from his throat as he feels the fog twist into something more dangerous, the control beginning to slip away from him.

But he remembers the confusion he had felt, the sorrow, the ache that something was wrong.

So he pulls back, reaches over to brush his impossibly white lips against the other boys hip before he curls toward him, ducking his antlered head so that he can press a gentle kiss to Pteron’s mouth. He lets it linger for a moment, tasting the honeysuckle, before he breathes, “I want slow.” There is no reprimand in his voice or shyness or anything but his sweet, innocent request as he presses another kiss before resting his head against Pteron’s and exhaling slowly. “I want to know what it is to sleep curled next to you.”

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead
    (I think I made you up inside my head.)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've never fallen from quite this high; aegean - by aegean - 11-20-2019, 11:29 PM