• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

this old place again

Who did this to him? I don't know whether to construct a rosary or award a medal. There is some grade A mental shit plaguing this momentary companion of mine.

My voice is gentle, much gentler than I knew it could be.

"You were. There's no use in denying it, darling. It's incredibly fucked up, your mind, but it hasn't broken completely yet."

Names, hm? He had several, but then, he wouldn't be the first. My name has always been apt but not everyone has been so lucky. Phases of life can change more than who we are.

I move closer, my head snaking forward and nudging him gently on the shoulder. He reminds me of Nyx in this moment. Broken and seeking but full of danger because he is unknown.

"Sleaze. That's your name now, whatever it was before. Tell me about the girl, and the ones you loved."

A mixture of curiosity and sadism war within me. I want to hear this tale. I want to unravel the twisted turns of a unique mind. You would be surprised to know that after the first hundred minds you have read, they start to blend together.

Very little is truly unique. And this one, this stallion with the broken head and heart, is.

G A L L O W S
    We must all hang together or, assuredly, we shall all hang separately.

ooc: Feel free to use his possession if you like. ;-) And I'm sorry that took a bit! I could have sworn I'd responded but brains did not function correctly.

Messages In This Thread
    this old place again - by Gallows - 08-10-2015, 06:26 PM
    this old place again - by Gallows - 08-19-2015, 08:50 PM