• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

through my eyes; fart
    lucie
    through my eyes
    She has only ever known darkness. When you know nothing else, you begin to take comfort in it. Her sister, Astor, had been born normal and with all her senses but help a burden of her gifted life. Lucie was not all that plain though, save for the pale coat and the horn that sprouted from her brow. Her own senses had become keen in the absence of her eyes.

The pale pools see nothing but gaze openly to whom may ever been calling her attention. The ivory of her tresses blowing across but not disrupt the sightless visage. And so today was nothing different. Lucie had made her way to the Field by was of scent and sound. Each slender limb moves her easily as she feels her way along with the hint of a smile touching her lips.

On the occasion a small call would lift from her lips and she would stop to listen for any reply. When none came, she would move along, listening to the lovely sounds of her nails crunching on the freshly made ice. After some time though, with a rumble in her belly, Lucie halted to catch a few whisps of frozen grass before deciding where to travel to next but for now the Field did just fine.
    wallpaperrs.com

Messages In This Thread
    through my eyes; fart - by Lucie - 08-01-2016, 06:52 PM
    RE: through my eyes; fart - by Fart - 08-03-2016, 03:26 PM