• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Seeking An Alliance
    "Thanks again for coming with me to this place Raxa. I would've asked Mom but she's busy with my brother right now, so I appreciate that you're here," Eiria told the brindled mare, giving her a friendly smile.

Eiria wasn't a fully inducted diplomat for the kingdom, unlike her dam. However, Anahi had trained her in what she knew, how to strike good deals with kingdoms, and so on, so that both sides would benefit from the alliance. The champagne mare had been planning on going with her daughter to the Chamber for this meeting, but the birth of her foal had caught up too quickly, so she was now at home, resting, watching over her newborn.

So, instead, Eiria had taken it upon herself to go to the Chamber. However, she wasn't comfortable going alone yet. Luckily, the day she'd decided she would make the trip, she'd run into Raxa by one of the brindle's favorite grazing spots, and had asked for her accompaniment. Raxa had agreed, even if she wasn't thrilled about it.

Which is why Eiria was making it a point to reiterate her thanks so that, hopefully, Raxa's cranky mood would lift a little bit.

The duo arrived at the borders of the Chamber. Eiria looked around carefully, seeing if there were any nearby horses, before she stuck one hoof across the border. She looked around again before taking another step, and continued with this same process until she was across the border line.

Once she was, the filly smiled eagerly, glad that the two of them had made it here okay.

She glanced back to Raxa, "Do you perhaps know who it is here we need to talk to? I know you've traveled a lot so, maybe you heard the name of the horse that rules this place?"

Messages In This Thread
    Seeking An Alliance - by Eiria - 08-03-2016, 11:55 AM
    RE: Seeking An Alliance - by Kimber - 08-03-2016, 09:31 PM
    RE: Seeking An Alliance - by Raxa - 08-03-2016, 10:51 PM
    RE: Seeking An Alliance - by Eiria - 08-03-2016, 10:57 PM
    RE: Seeking An Alliance - by Kreios - 08-05-2016, 06:52 PM
    RE: Seeking An Alliance - by Killdare - 08-06-2016, 02:07 PM