• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

stay close to me while the sky is falling. || birthing || any
    Oh great, this guy again. Siba had heard about him from other members of the kingdom, and so far, with his sassy attitude, she was not a fan of the colt. When he walked up, speaking in that annoyingly sassy voice, Siba rolled her eyes, the sight looking a little strange since her milky blind eye didn't appear to move that much.

Then, another horse showed up. This one was a full-grown mare with a familiar coat color. Hearing the voice only made it worse. Siba had heard of this mare from her sire, and had even encountered her once or twice. She got the immediate feeling that this mare didn't like her, though for whatever reason, Siba did not know.

Did it have something to do with her sire perhaps?

When the mare turned and snapped at the two young horses, Siba shied back, not liking how this mare was acting. What did she have against her, really?

The blue mare turned and began walking out, explaining the nature of her business here. Then, she made a comment that startled Siba. This young foal was her sibling? But it clearly wasn't her dam, Nitika. A half-sibling, through her sire, Nymphetamine?

The thought of having a little sibling made Siba happy. As far as she knew, if there weren't any others out there, she was no longer an only foal. She had a little sibling, a little filly to look after and protect, if the dam would let her of course.

Siba felt a nudge on her hindquarters, and she skittered out of the way, knowing who it was that had touched her. She watched the blue mare with a careful eye until she was gone, then turned back to the new mother with her newborn foal.

"C-congratulations," Siba stated, smiling at the winged mare, "I-if it's okay... I... I'd like to meet her... once she's older..."

Without another word, Siba turned and made her way out of the horned bushes, wincing when a few of them cut the skin on her legs. Once she was out, she took off at a gallop, heading for the grove where she and her dam stayed when Nitika was here for a visit. Right now, Siba was alone, but the grove made her feel safe, so, for the night, and to get away from the blue mare, that's where she would head.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: stay close to me while the sky is falling. || birthing || any - by Siba - 08-03-2016, 11:13 PM