• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

make a dragon wanna retire man [any]
    It wasn't hard to find, not that I expected it to be. A place called the "tundra"... just keep following the cold air. I can't say I like the cold, those winter coats really make the girls look... puffy. Don't get me wrong, I'll take a thick girl any day; but the fluffy look isn't my thing. How's that song go? I want 'em real thick and juicy. God now it's stuck in my head. Well at least it's something to think about other than how freakin' cold it is.

I'm trying to remember what the tundra is. I know I've heard about it way back when, but then this chick in the field got all I thought I knew all screwed up. I thought it was just a bunch of dudes acting all macho and not getting enough sex. But then this Mari chick picks me up in the field and says she lives here and she doesn't seem like some emotionally scarred sex slave, so I don't even know what to think anymore. But I'm hopeful. Maybe even with the cold and the fluffiness there will be something here that will be worth it. I can act macho I guess. I am pretty buff after all. But fighting? Who even has time for that? Why would you want to mess yourself up like that? It's beyond me, man. 

So anyway, here I am. Bay tobiano. Smoldering. I mean, not really smoldering... I'm sure someone here has that cool trait but I'm just talking about my looks. It's not that deep. Not dressed for the occasion... definitely not fluffy.

Messages In This Thread
    make a dragon wanna retire man [any] - by Aurumn - 08-03-2016, 05:51 PM