• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you and i both know the house is haunted; kokachin
    Kokachin followed Magnus's urgings. She was gradually breaking out of the timid shell that'd developed, her true personality bursting out. She was bubbly and bright and outspoken, not quiet and reserved. As he told her that The Gates was her home, she felt a thrill run up her spine. (ooc:Whole New World going off in my head lol) Gazing out at the view before her it almost felt like her entire aura shifted and she felt at peace, everything here felt right. As Magnus continued on she noted a slight shift in his demeanor speaking of their ruler, but it faded away as quickly as a puff of smoke. He explained the inner workings of their kingdom as easily as seemed possible and she absorbed each bit of information greedily. Her icy orbs caught sight of their fellow peers and he explained the one rule that truly mattered here. "That doesn't sound too hard." she answered with a smile and laughed softly as he bumped her gently, her gaze turning back out. "Yes it all feels oddly familiar, like my entire being aligns with all that is here," she informed him grinning. "How does one decide their caste and what if they do not fit in a caste? then what?" she asked with a curious gaze.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you and i both know the house is haunted; kokachin - by Kokachin - 08-21-2016, 04:40 PM