• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Golden Touch

somebody make me feel alive

Shatter loved the sun seemed determined to prevail over the storm clouds brewing in the afternoon sky. She relished the weak sunlight that filtered down and bathed her in it’s warmth and giving her a confidence she may not have found otherwise. She had spent the winter holed up in the Falls ruling and it had made her restless. The faint sunshine was as good an excuse as any to get out and stretch her legs.

She left the safety of the Falls quickly behind her as she wandered familiar paths and trails. With a sudden giggle and burst of rebelliousness, the silver queen kicks up her heels and gallops through the melting snow drifts, relishing the sweetness accompanied with stretching her muscles. Her long legs flowing quickly over the ground and her body a gunmetal work of art. She steers her course towards the fields after she has gotten the worst of the restlessness out of her system. If she was going to be out here anyway why not try to accomplish something.

The queen is pleasantly surprised by how warm the field is as she crosses the border into the neutral territory. The sun is shining a bit stronger here and quite a bit of snow has melted leaving patches of grass to poke through. Shatter pauses to take a drink from a nearby pond and take stock of the various hopefuls milling around. Her attention is drawn to a striking golden horse standing beneath the boughs of one of the many trees that grew tall here. Gingerly, the pretty queen picks her way over towards where the equine stands. Flashing a charming smile she starts her spiel.

“Hi there! My name is Shatter Me, it’s a pleasure to meet you. What may I call you and what are you looking for here?”

Shatter Me

Messages In This Thread
    A Golden Touch - by Midas - 04-29-2015, 10:58 PM
    RE: A Golden Touch - by Nihlus - 04-29-2015, 11:33 PM
    RE: A Golden Touch - by Shatter Me - 04-29-2015, 11:46 PM
    RE: A Golden Touch - by Midas - 04-30-2015, 10:10 AM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-30-2015, 01:50 PM
    RE: A Golden Touch - by Nihlus - 04-30-2015, 02:46 PM
    RE: A Golden Touch - by Midas - 05-05-2015, 10:13 AM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 05-06-2015, 10:26 PM