• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Golden Touch

If I could be the reason your hair's a mess,
    The bass drum beatin way down deep in your chest

Dark eyes light on the newcomer, a pleasant smile tugging at his white lips. At least the denizens here were friendly, although Nihlus was making him question whether he actually did like females or not. Though the two females that had approached him were indeed true beauties, the warm smile of the one who called herself Elysteria reminded him of the smile of his mother. Sweet and light with an air of innocence that could turn deadly if you messed with those she loved. Turning his attention back to the larger stallion, he listens as he talks of the bachelor herd, a light chuckle escaping his lips as the other talked of roving eyes. Tossing his head to rid his eyes of the creamy forelock that had fallen over them, he spoke again.

It is a pleasure to meet you, Elysteria. And I would like to hear more of each of your kingdoms, though the bachelor kingdom does sound intriguing. I've never lived within a kingdom of only males before. Are all the horses here as interesting as you two? I saw you land, Elysteria, but I don't see any wings. And you, Nihlus, appear to have white bark on your legs. Is it really bark or is it simply markings that mimic the shading of bark?

Curiously he lowers his head to inspect the other male's legs, his curiosity getting the better of him at last. White muzzle hovers inches from Nihlus' skin, dark eyes peering at the curious bark-like texture of his legs, nostrils quivering as they inhale the heady scent of him. He'd never had another male effect him in this way before, perhaps it was some sort of magic of the land? Or perhaps it was just the magic of Nihlus himself. Glancing up at Elystera, he tries to perceive the wings that he could not see, though he knew he'd seen her flying. And horses just didn't fly without wings did they? Where on earth did he find himself that these things were possible?

If I could be the voice on your radio,
    Then I could be your long ride home.
    Midas

Messages In This Thread
    A Golden Touch - by Midas - 04-29-2015, 10:58 PM
    RE: A Golden Touch - by Nihlus - 04-29-2015, 11:33 PM
    RE: A Golden Touch - by Shatter Me - 04-29-2015, 11:46 PM
    RE: A Golden Touch - by Midas - 04-30-2015, 10:10 AM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-30-2015, 01:50 PM
    RE: A Golden Touch - by Nihlus - 04-30-2015, 02:46 PM
    RE: A Golden Touch - by Midas - 05-05-2015, 10:13 AM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 05-06-2015, 10:26 PM